Our Seattle Chiropractor Asks:
“Why live with pain when you don’t have to?”
If you’re suffering from neck, leg or back pain, poor posture, headaches, whiplash or other related conditions, then consider top Seattle chiropractor, Dr. Michael Bourbonnais and his team of chiropractors and massage therapists to help ease your pain. Whether you’re experiencing severe pain, minor discomfort, or you’re just interested in developing a holistic program of healthy living, Fremont Spine and Wellness can help you live a more well-rounded and carefree lifestyle.
Consisting of Seattle chiropractic, acceleration and whole body vibration training with Power Plate, and Seattle massage, our well established wellness clinic combines everything you need to get fit and stay healthy in a safe, caring, relaxing and professional environment.
Seattle Chiropractor – 3 Types of Care
We offer three different types of care to choose from. Depending on your condition and the results you’re seeking, you can choose just one solution, or use them collectively for optimal results.
1. Our Seattle chiropractic care consists of restoring spinal function with chiropractic adjustments and removing nerve interference by misaligned vertebrae. It involves initial care to remove symptoms, corrective care to fix the cause of the underlying problem, and wellness care to establish a complete program for more healthy living.
2. Therapeutic massage consists of a wide variety of techniques to ease sore muscles, minor injuries and stress related symptoms. We offer many different types of massage, including deep tissue, sports, Swedish, pregnancy, and medical.
3. Acceleration training on Power Plate equipment consists of stimulating the body’s natural response to vibrations by activating muscle contractions 25 to 50 times per second. In just 15 minutes a day, 3 times a week, you can realize gym-like training and conditioning with minimal impact to your bones, muscles and joints, resulting in increased muscle strength and flexibility, improved range of motion, decreased cellulite, increased bone mineral density, reduced pain and soreness, and faster recovery.
Get the Relief You Deserve With a Top Seattle Chiropractor
We can help ease your pain from a wide array of conditions, including:
- Neck pain
- Upper back pain
- Lower back pain
- Poor posture
- Arm or leg pain
- Muscle aches, sprains and strains
- Pre-menstrual symptoms
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post surgery rehabilitation
- Limited or lack of mobility
A Seattle Chiropractor With Dedicated Staff
Consisting of Seattle chiropractors, Seattle massage therapy, and acceleration training with Power Plate, our chiropractic and massage clinic provides a unique combination of wellness professionals to help you get well and stay healthy—regardless of where your pain originated or how long you’ve been suffering.
Unlike some other wellness centers, our staff is full time, fully screened, professionally trained and licensed.
Since our goal is helping you lead a more normal and productive life, our dedicated staff will work with you to find the solution that’s best suited for your individual circumstances.
A Seattle Chiropractic Clinic That Has it All
- Three types of care to choose from: chiropractic, therapeutic massage and acceleration training on Power Plate
- First visit consultation consists of: meeting with our doctor, review of medical conditions and current state of health, detailed examination of spine, nervous system and posture, and discussion of future health goals
- Easily accessible and conveniently located on Fremont Street in downtown Seattle
- Our Dedicated team has been assisting individuals for over 10 years, including two of the best Seattle chiropractors on the West Coast
- Our Seattle Chiropractic Clinic is Open 7 days a week
- If, for some reason, we can’t assist you, we’ll refer you to someone from our extensive referral network who can
Visit Our Seattle Chiropractic Clinic and Experience Relief!
Why live another day with pain, discomfort and stress if you don’t have to? Take the first step toward a healthier, and ultimately, happier life by choosing our top Seattle chiropractors and Seattle massage therapy. Call Fremont Spine and Wellness today to schedule your first appointment. Choose a reputable Seattle chiropractor with an established clinic, 5 star patient reviews, and the most effective chiropractic therapy in Seattle by contacting Fremont Spine and Wellness, you’ll be relieved that you did!